The PATENTAX Japan
File your utility patent application in Japan.
Ask for Quote.
- Does not Include Request for Examination (required to be filed within 3 years of
- Does not Include Preparation of Formal Drawings (normally already available from
your U.S. Patent Filed case)
- Includes maximum 5000 Word Translation (about 20 double spaced courier 12 pitch
- Includes the Japan Government Filing fee
- Includes the Japan Attorney filing fee
- Requires Japan Power of Attorney
- Terms: your patent specification, claims & drawings will be submitted to verify
Once eligibility is verified, an attorney client fee agreement &
Japan Power of Attorney
will be prepared and sent to you.
The signed fee agreement & Japan Power of Attorney will be returned
to us with payment
before filing can begin. We require that you submit your case at
least three weeks prior
to any filing deadlines.
Copyright (C) 1996-2019
Harrington & Harrington ~ All Rights Reserved